Re: Remote Participation at TPAC

You mean they are supposed to match ?  I thought that was an Urban Legend.
--Gannon

________________________________
From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
To: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Holm, Jeanne M (1760)" <jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov>; eGov IG (Public) <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: Remote Participation at TPAC

your right, but assume I would like to see the curve
of accuracy of
weather predictions against actual data over a given a period of time etc

or would others not want ever find out such a thing

call me a freak then :-)

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com> wrote:

Aggregate weather data is not aggregate weather forecasts :o)  I have no problem with archived history, just with archived guesswork.

>--Gannon

 Clara