Remote Participation at TPAC

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:12:39 +0100
To: "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Just to confirm that we will keep a phone line open throughout the f2f
meeting next week for as long as it's needed.

Dial in details and IRC channels are the same as for the monthly calls [1].

*N.B.* Daylight saving ends a week later in the US than in Europe so the
time difference between those two places is *one hour less* than usual
all next week. The meeting starts at 09:00 PDT which is 16:00
UTC/London, 17:00 CET etc. See [2] for clarification in your time zone.

The agenda is online at [3] and, well, it's a wiki being used by a
dynamic group of people so don't be surprised when it changes :-).

For clarity, I'm acting as Team Contact for TPAC *only* while Sandro is
unable to travel. He remains primary Team Contact for the group (but
part of my remit is to help out).

Looking forward to next week,

[1] http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Teleconferences
[3] http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/F2F4