was Re: Preparing for the Gov Linked Data WG

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 12:14:57 -0700 (PDT)
To: "W3C eGov Interest Group \(All\)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "team-gld-chairs@w3.org" <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
Won't be able to make the F2F, but I posted a "position paper" of sorts regarding this question: What are the minimal location requirements for properly attributed Open Data ?

There are a number of ferocious side-effects associated with location and identity for individuals, but groups, including Governments and Non-Profit NGO's have another much simpler option.  The model is presented, with a large number of interesting (I think so) test/use cases.  I hope everyone will take a look.

http://tinyurl.com/3np9fa5
or
http://www.rustprivacy.org/2011/phase/lod-time.html

I'll leave it to the chairs to share at their discretion.

--Gannon