Preparing for the Gov Linked Data WG

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 14:06:45 -0400
To: semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>, "W3C eGov Interest Group (All)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Cc: team-gld-chairs@w3.org
The first gathering of the anticipated W3C Government Linked Data
(GLD) Working Group [1] has been scheduled for June 29-30 at the NITRD
offices [2] in Arlington VA, minutes from downtown Washington DC.
Although the charter has not yet been formally approved, we have begun
planning this kickoff meeting, and would like to know which people are
likely to attend and which organizations are likely to be represented.

We would also like to select an optimal time for weekly teleconference
calls.  So, if you are expecting or hoping to participate in this
group, please provide information on both these subject using this
form:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/gld-sched

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at
team-gld-chairs@w3.org.  Also, please help spread the word to people
who are likely to participate, but might not see this email.

   Sandro Hawke, W3C staff contact, for
   George Thomas (US HHS) and Bernadette Hyland (Talis), co-chairs

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/charter
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/F2F1