CFP: European PSI workshop 10/11 May 2011, Brussels

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:07:41 +0100
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
As many of you know, "Government Data Done Well" is one of the so-called Big Ideas for the European Digital Agenda.  Today, we've announced a public workshop held within the context of that initiative, Share-PSI.eu:

> On 10/11 May, the European Commission is hosting us for a 1.5 day workshop in Brussels to look at interoperability and re-use for public sector information: What is holding things up?  What can be done?  The areas we want to focus on are: Use cases; technical standards; legal and licensing aspects of Public Sector Information (licensing in particular).
>
> This is a place for you to speak up.  The workshop results will feed into the Digital Agenda Assembly in June.
>
> Please submit position papers by 15 April 2011.
>
> More information is in the Call for Participation:
> 	http://share-psi.eu/cfp/

I'll look forward to seeing many of you there, and we'll of course keep the eGov IG list posted!

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)