Working From Home / Community Directory Tool

Along the lines of Community Directory tool, I've prepared three examples of an elaborate javascript clock (browser application) to measure the effect of working from home (or away from the office). The "default" is the expectation of all work all the time.  That's not good :o(  The clock also splits the appropriate periods for gadget use, which otherwise might conflict with security issues.

These pages are yearly summaries. Follow the link to the "Clock Application".

Canberra, ACT, Australia
http://tinyurl.com/3oym444
or http://www.rustprivacy.org/2011/phase/canberra-au.html

Dublin Ireland