Re: Education and Web Development

Thanks, Kevin!

Hi Doug,
As Kevin mentions, I co-chair the Federal Web Managers Council.
Please contact me off-list (rachel.flagg@gsa.gov), I'd be happy to talk
with you.

-Rachel
-------------------------------
Rachel Flagg
Deputy Director
Center for Customer Service Excellence
  Co-Chair, Federal Web Managers Council
Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies
U.S. General Services Administration
rachel.flagg@gsa.gov
HowTo.gov -- Helping agencies deliver a great customer experience

"Novak, Kevin" <KevinNovak@aia.org>
Sent by: public-egov-ig-request@w3.org
01/24/2011 05:21 PM

Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, "public-egov-ig@w3.org"
<public-egov-ig@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Education and Web Development

Doug,

Rachel Flagg. A member of the eGov group would be very interested I am
sure. She lead the federal web managers.

Kevin

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless