Re: Education and Web Development

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:59:55 -0500
To: Chris Beer <chris@e-beer.net.au>
CC: W3C eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi, Chris-

Chris Beer wrote (on 1/24/11 6:48 PM):
> Hi Doug
>
> US only, or any country. If the latter, I can provide contacts with
> most Australian jurisdictions and agencies, in particular our
> centralised Information Management Offices for better co-ordination
> of your efforts.

Anywhere they have internet. :)

I'm US-based, and would probably be most familiar and comfortable
exercising our agenda "at home", but I'd be interested to talk with
folks in other countries, to ensure that we meet their needs as well.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs