Re: ping.

Hi Daniel,

FWIW, I just posted some details about the coordinate system I'm using [2].  It specifically addresses the question of separation of Commerce (and the "business" of Government) from the Open Data/Public Domain (and Governance).  It treats RDF/XML as a "coordinate system".  Turtle, etc. are easier [1].  I think this scheme would work well with Brand Nieman's "Transformative Government", literally - this is the math of the transforms.

I suppose I should get in touch with okfn.  It's all cc-by SA but in MIT's case I could make an exception and sell it to them.  Shhhhh :)

--Gannon

[1] http://www.rustprivacy.org/2011/phase/ditl-UTC.pdf
[2] http://www.rustprivacy.org/2011/phase/www-cbp-12.xml
    http://www.rustprivacy.org/2011/phase/sol-www.html