RE: dcat Distribution and different licenses

Just my 2 cents ...

I don't think different usage licenses are a problem ... provided ... the modification dates are coordinated in time.  The frequency for "Government Work" has to be one/day.  If you adopt the convention that all modification dates *must* be a dateT00:00:00Z then the license is more useful because (date) (date+1) ... are well defined and the data distribution is more reliable because you know that it is not currency/news and subject to change (at least until next midnight UTC).

The Industrial Revolution did not change the nature of Governance or Metadata.  In other words, Open Data is not only Data Mining, it's Data Farming :o)

--Gannon