Re: [open-government] Public Data Catalog Priorities and Demand

Hello,

Thank you all who have provided me with links and insights (keep em coming).

For Gerhard: My intension is not to redo the work done before and that is
exactly the reason why I made the question.

One good collection of pointers is http://wiki.civiccommons.org/

I try to build a easy-to-grasp and easy-to-communicate overview of the
various domains of public sector information and the current applications
and future ideas. This is not meant for my self and even less for the
insiders who know this debate over the course of "14 years or more", but for
the increasing amount of people that are now getting involved in the
"movement".

BR, Antti Poikola (Finland)