Re: Data Transparency Presentation

From: <chris@e-beer.net.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:58:00 -0700
To: "Brian Gryth" <briangryth@gmail.com>
Cc: open-government@lists.okfn.org, "eGovIG IG" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, citycamp@forums.e-democracy.org, openhouseproject@googlegroups.com, pia.waugh@aph.gov.au, anni@digitalbrand.org
Hi Brian

There is the link I posted a couple of weeks ago to information on the
UK's "New Public Sector Transparency Board and Public Data Transparency
Some members replied to that on list with their own thoughts and some

Also just published is a paper from Digital Brand called "Open Government
- The State of Play 2010"
(http://www.slideshare.net/egovrc/open-government-the-state-of-play) -
this has quite a few good references and links in addition to being a well
written and thought out piece on issues and approaches to Open Government
and Open Data in various jurisdictions.

I've cc'd a colleague within the .gov.au sphere who has an active interest
in this issue and may be able to point you to more material, as well as
Anni Rowland-Campbell from Digital Brand who may be happy to provide you
with more information on their research.

Hope it goes well at the CGAIT conference!