Shameless plug: Internet, politique et coproduction citoyenne

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:16:04 +0200
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

this is an entirely shameless plug for something I wrote, so I'll be brief :)

I just published, in French, a research note for the think tank "Fondation pour l'innovation politique" (Foundation for Political Innovation). It looks into what is needed for the citizen-based production of policy. I mention it here specifically because one of the successful processes I look into to extract what might work is that of W3C  the idea being that if a reasonably open community of geeks can produce successful highly complex documents, that model might be more or less transposable to other domain.

You can download it free from:

  http://www.fondapol.org/les-travaux/toutes-les-publications/publication/titre/internet-politique-et-coproduction-citoyenne.html

There's also a video:

  http://www.fondapol.org/video/titre/internet-politique-et-coproduction-citoyenne-1.html

Don't hesitate to ping me if you have any comments,

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/