Re: [GLD] Agenda for 2010-10-29 meeting at 1200 UTC

Brand and I had some informal talk about announcing our challenge [1] at the
data.gov conference [2] - Sandro, would you be willing to ask Tim if he
wants to mention it (in case we have something to show off with ;)?

There is no record of this meeting. Not sure if next week we can have a
telecon (due to TPAC), but I would be available.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Projects/GLD_Demo/ChallengeDraft
[2]  http://www.data.gov/conference