International Open Government Data Conference, Nov 15-17, Washington DC

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:34:13 -0400
To: "W3C eGov Interest Group (All)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
This has finally been announced:

        International Open Government Data Conference
        Sponsored by the United States General Services Administration
        (U.S. Government)
        Hosted by the United States Department of Commerce
        November 15-17, 2010 ~ Washington, D.C.

http://www.data.gov/conference

I don't think I'll be able to attend, but Tim Berners-Lee will be
speaking.

          -- Sandro