CityCamp Colorado - Good Ideas Well Executed!

From: Brian Gryth <briangryth@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:58:28 -0600
To: eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, open-government@lists.okfn.org, openhouseproject@googlegroups.com, barcamp@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Some of you may know that Kevin Curry, founder of CityCamp, announced the
CityCamp World Tour earlier this year.  CityCamp is an unconference focused
toward the participants sharing insights and experiences and taking action
to bring about the significant, positive change our communities need.  The
World Tour recently stopped in London and San Francisco and is now moving
West and East to the Middle of the US and the foot of the Rocky Mountains.

Yes, Denver will be hosting CityCamp Colorado on December 4-5, 2010.
The Camp will be held on either the University of Colorado Denver or Denver
University campus.   To learn more about the camp go to
http://citycampco.govfresh.com/about/.

As with all other CityCamps attendance is free and open to anyone.
Registration is available at
http<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcitycampco.eventbrite.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF6VgtE90kG22lDx-XQTrdpSwCebw>
citycampco<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcitycampco.eventbrite.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF6VgtE90kG22lDx-XQTrdpSwCebw>
eventbrite<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcitycampco.eventbrite.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF6VgtE90kG22lDx-XQTrdpSwCebw>
com<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcitycampco.eventbrite.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF6VgtE90kG22lDx-XQTrdpSwCebw>
/<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcitycampco.eventbrite.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF6VgtE90kG22lDx-XQTrdpSwCebw>
.

You can also follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/citycampco.

We hope to bring together people like yourself to share ideas to improve
local government.  Please join us on December 4-5.
Thanks,
Brain