[GLD] 2010-10-22 meeting propose to cancel and next steps

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:51:56 +0100
To: W3C eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

All,

Due to a conflicting meeting tomorrow I will not be able to chair and hence
propose to cancel the meeting - our next meeting would then be Fr 29 Oct.

I think there are no meetings in the TPAC week, which would mean that on 5
Nov there is also no GLD meeting - Sandro, is this correct? Also, Sandro, re
TPAC - do you plan to report on the planned GLD challenge?

I'd suggest that we continue to work on the GLD application challenge draft
[1] via the mailing list/Wiki, especially to figure which of the target
events [2] fits in. Please, do extend this list if you know of any good
venues. The goal is to finalise the call and start the preparations in early
November 2010.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Projects/GLD_Demo/ChallengeDraft