Re: My NAFTA

Hi Gannon,

Interesting stuff.. I also had a look at your "My Netherlands". As of 10-10-10 the Netherlands Antilles have ceased to exist as a country within the kingdom. Curacao and Sint Maarten are now independent countries as well. Saba, Sint Eustatius and Bonaire are now 'special municipalities' of The Netherlands (the country, not the kingdom).

Cheers,
Rinke

On 19 okt 2010, at 23:45, Gannon Dick wrote:

> A set of files for NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) is posted. Canada, Mexico, US were the signatories, but that then includes other Entities in the broader scheme of things, Palau, Micronesia, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam etc..  This extends the region down to the State or Province level.  There are about 3200 members at the "County" level, which is a bit much for a web page without filtering.
>
> The file is very much like "My European Union", or Trade Groups.
>
> http://www.rustprivacy.org/sun/spookville/xslt
>
> --Gannon

---
Dr Rinke Hoekstra

AI Department         |   Leibniz Center for Law
Faculty of Sciences   |   Faculty of Law
Vrije Universiteit    |   Universiteit van Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1081a    |   Kloveniersburgwal 48
1081 HV Amsterdam     |   1012 CX  Amsterdam
+31-(0)20-5987752     |   +31-(0)20-5253497
hoekstra@few.vu.nl    |   hoekstra@uva.nl

Homepage: http://www.few.vu.nl/~hoekstra