Re: Is Privacy Dead ? A helpful hint.

Well, Michael, then waiting with bated breath.
I will try to write more about said invention,
but that's the thing about it of course is I should
check into patenting the idea first as to tell the truth I'm
really not thinking about money from the idea,
but since it has to do with openness I am really
interested in preserving the "unlegality" (if that's a word, if not,
then I just made it up), of the force of the concept.
I know, I sound like a complete know nothing, but then I have
thought about this idea for probably 15 years.
Recent financial events have made me realize the power of it,
where for a long time I thought I was just a dreamer.
Thanks again for the "openness" of this forum.
Dan