Re: Is Privacy Dead ? A helpful hint.

From: Daniel Smith <opened.to@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 17:29:29 -0500
To: Mike Norton <xsideofparadise@yahoo.com>
Cc: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>, W3C Egov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
It's just my (unknowing) sense, but isn't this coordination of
metadata the exact thing that inventions like Freebase are trying to

To Mike particularly, Wow, thanks for the excellent, informing
response. I didn't realize it was for something patented or in search

So this is (UD-DNS) is something that you were working on for your own self?
Just wondering.
I have (what I feel to be, though I am probably way out of my league),
an invention that I have been considering for a long while now, along
somewhat similar lines, though different. I think it might be
transcending in the financial realm. (Like we need it...)

I was going to write to you off list, but in retrospect I thought
perhaps it would flesh out the conversation if I asked it here. If you
could, perhaps you could talk about the parameters or concerns for
going through such a "patent search/application," etc. for such a
device, I'd be most interested.

If you'd like to respond off-list, that'd be fine, too.

Great weekend, all.

Daniel Smith