G'day
> Am 19.11.2010 16:17, schrieb Michael Hausenblas:
>>> My contribution would be around the use case of Linked Environment Data
>>> http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Linked_Environment_Data
>> +1

I too have a strong interest in linked environmental data.

> Our Green and Sustainable IT unit [1] has some interesting contributions
> regarding this topic as well.

I am working on the Earthster project which is working on publishing Life Cycle Assessment
data as LOD.  There is a strawman LCA ontology at [1]

As we are not a W3C member we are not able to be Participants (with a capital 'P')
but are contributing in this area.

> I guess this could best be fit into the planned eGov IG.

> I am pleased to hear you found out that green is green ;-)
> Does this unit has also data about power consumption and  environmental
> life cycle assessment which should be published and linked?

We are working on both data and tools for that.

Brian

[1] http://code.google.com/p/earthster/