From: Coralie Mercier [mailto:coralie@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 4:34 PM
To: w3c-translators@w3.org; Eyal Sela
Subject: Re: [Hebrew] Intention of translation

Hello Eyal

The document you've selected for translation is unstable by nature because
it is a working draft. We understand that in some cases, even working
drafts are helpful for a given community.

Please, let w3c-translators@w3.org know of the URI of your translation
when it is ready, however, we do not link translations of Working Drafts
in the Translations database.

Coralie