Re: Recommending publishing data as JSON [in: Publishing Open Government Data]

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 07:24:20 -0800 (PST)
To: eGov <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
As I was told yesterday (Thanksgiving), "You might want to put the Smart Phone away, there's a lot to eat."  :o)

http://ics.sagepub.com/content/13/6/574.abstract

Might we also want to differentiate between "Big Screen" and "Small Screen" Applications ?  For a long time it was only an Accessibility Issue, but it seems to have grown up to be something more.

--Gannon