Notes from 1 November Meeting

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:35:18 -0500
To: "W3C eGov Interest Group (All)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, W3C eGov Announcements <public-egov-announce@w3.org>
I did some cleanup of the IRC notes from the 1 November Face-to-Face
meeting.   Thanks to Karen Myers for taking most of the notes!

If you have corrections, please go ahead and make them on the linked
wiki page, or contact me.

As a bit of background: this meeting was not technically a meeting of
the Interest Group, since its charter had expired the day before, and
none of the chairs were present.   But we had a room, and many people
were in Lyon anyway (for W3C TPAC), and some of them had expressed
interest in talking about eGov, so we did.

We also held a meeting the following day, to talk about Government
Linked Data; I'll post those minutes shortly.

   -- Sandro    (W3C staff for eGov)