Re: Geo in RDF (was Re: Censorship?)

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:01:38 -0800 (PST)
To: Stuart Williams <skw@epimorphics.com>, William Waites <ww@styx.org>
Cc: bvillazon@fi.upm.es, public-egov-ig@w3.org

RDF List Order will always be a problem, unless you choose to think that legacy systems are "the problem".  FWIW, I think "the problem" is Organic, literally.

I wrote these a few months ago, but never posted them, but they may be of some help with problem scope ...

http://www.rustprivacy.org/sun/spookville/mashups101.pdf (Introduction)
http://www.rustprivacy.org/sun/spookville/mashups101t.pdf (Amplification)