Re: feedback on public data repository collection form

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:44:34 -0800 (PST)
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org, paoladimaio10@googlemail.com
What would a link to a row (a citation) of the spreadsheet look like ?

Any provision for adding a Country Subdivision ?

My work involves (or maybe I should say: has evolved into) making a framework for persistent government structures into which links can be pulled.  The act of doing this becomes an insertion sort on the many (resources) to one (local governance organization) relationship encouraged by LOD.

http://www.rustprivacy.org/sun/spookville/xslt/

--Gannon