Fwd: Linked Scotland and Open Gov Data

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:22:38 +0000
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
Greetings!

In Scotland several of us in the past year have been working  Open Data Gov
Initiatives, and producing varous resources and deliverables which seem to
coincide with the central government and EU funded research agenda.

We are now gathering all the materials to provide an overview of our
activities at the OGC in London next week but cannot see the agenda!

Where's the wiki?
Where do we enter our presentation details?

Cheers

SWIG Scotland