[GLD] Cancel 2010-11-12 meeting

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:31:57 +0000
To: W3C eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

All,

Last week it was the three of us [1] and I fear the same will happen this
week (due to ISWC, I reckon Sandro is still there as well). The plan to have
the challenge call [2] ready for next week's data.gov conference [3] seems
not to work out, IMO.

However, only recently a couple of people showed interest in co-organising
the GLD app challenge and hence it makes sense to continue working on the
draft and try to establish a wider base of supporters.

As I have a conflicting meeting tomorrow, and given the above, I'd hence
suggest to cancel tomorrow's meeting and have the next regular call on next
Friday 19 Nov (hopefully with some feedback from the data.gov conference as
well).

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/11/05-egov-minutes.html