Re: Teleconf - Public Meeting Notices and Agendas Standards Discussion - 9 Nov 2010

While we prefer that you register first at:
    http://publicmeetingsnov2010.eventbrite.com

Here is the call-in/login information for anyone who can make it at
the last minute:

  Conference Call Number: Toll Number: 218-339-2409 Attendee PIN: 1643434
  The audio will be telephone-only for this online meeting. Please call in.
   Webinar: http://www.instantpresenter.com/edemocracy4

(Also, I recorded a short video explaining why we launched this
exploration - http://pages.e-democracy.org/Public_meetings_video ...
the substance of the meeting will be led by our partner in this
exploration - the eCitizen Foundation.)

Full instructions on how we will integrate social media and other
methods of participation will be available on the project page before
the meeting, at:
http://www.ecitizenfoundation.org/open-public-meetings.html

Date/Time: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM (ET)

Thank you for registering for this meeting and we look forward to
working with you.

Best regards,

 - Daniel "Dazza" Greenwood, Executive Director, eCitizen Foundation

 - Daniel Bennett, CTO, eCitizen Foundation

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.Org
  Follow me - http://twitter.com/democracy
  New Tel: +1.612.234.7072