Teleconf - Public Meeting Notices and Agendas Standards Discussion - 9 Nov 2010

From: Steven Clift <clift@e-democracy.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 22:16:53 -0500
To: eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Late notice, but please register if you can join us.

Come on along:

This is tied to our http://publicmeetings.info exploration.

Steven Clift

From: eCitizen Foundation <invite@eventbrite.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 3:26 PM
Subject: eCitizen Foundation and e-democracy.org invite you to Public
Meeting Notices and Agendas Standards Discussion (Nov 09, 2010)

On behalf of Steven Clift of e-democracy.org and the eCitizen
Foundation, we are pleased to invite you to a special preview and
discussion of ground breaking work our organizations are pursuing
together: moving the public meeting notice and agenda process truly

On November 9th, 2010 at 3pm Eastern Time we’ll be convening a
conference call to go over the work, seek feedback and where
appropriate, invite a few of you to participate in a proof of concept
pilot to apply this approach in your contexts and jurisdictions.

More information about this meeting, and how to participate, is
available at: http://publicmeetingsnov2010.eventbrite.com/ More
information about this project is available at:

We hope you can join us for the conference call and participate in
this exciting and important work.

Thanks you,

Daniel "Daz" Greenwood, Executive Director, eCitizen Foundation

Daniel Bennet, Chief Technology Officer, eCitizen Foundation

You are invited to the following event:
Public Meeting Notices and Agendas Project Meeting

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM (ET)

  Can you attend this event?  Respond Here

For more information click here