Re: [GLD] Agenda for 2010-11-05 meeting at 1200 UTC (one hour earlier for EU people)

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
To: W3C eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
On the remote, almost negligible possibility that I might not be able to get out of bed well before dawn, nearly drown myself in coffee to where speech is a possibility ...

There is an Ireland.zip file posted which is empty, but has the directory structures necessary for the Statistical Reporting Regions, and the Counties, City Councils etc. for Ireland.  I suggest you extract to a thumb drive so it is easy to erase ...

(same as)

Also at this location is a "My Cyberspace" file which relates Root Zone TLD Sponsors to the Government with jurisdiction.  You might like it. :o)