Re: [dcat] Tomorrow's agenda

From: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 16:58:29 +0200
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Cc: public-egov-ig IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 12:49 AM, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de> wrote:
> Plain text agenda below, HTML version on wiki:
> http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Data_Catalog_Vocabulary/2010-05-27
>
> (As always, anyone with serious interest in exchange formats for data
> catalogs is welcome to join.)

I'm afraid won't be able to attend today either, but I really like
your work so far! Sounds like Ed's got some good feedback on that as
well, so I'm sure I won't bring much to the table right now.

(I'll be on travel for a month from the 30th. When I'm back (in July)
I've scheduled to do a work-related writeup (in English) of the use of
Atom (archives + deletions) for RDF syndication in the Swedish legal
information system I've mentioned earlier. I hope that will be of
interest here by that time.)

Thanks for your great work!

Best regards,
Niklas Lindström