draft slides for Linked Data tutorial

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:47:03 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
I am just so darn happy that y'all are enjoying yourselves at eGov 2.0 (when the temperature is in the 90's here) I decided to make my own tutorial ...

Mashups: Basic Training
6 Pages, with a welcome surprise on the 7th page (won't spoil it).

The  document is intended to explain a Mashup in the simplest terms possible.  The "model" is not computer based (a 3-ring binder paradigm), although it might make dandy iPhone app if anyone is so inclined.  In any case, the audience need not have ready access to hardware to benefit.

I am not quite sure where this may fit in on the Wiki.  I will send a copy to Sandro and anyone else who asks.