Re: draft slides for Linked Data tutorial

1. Suggest you insert a link for the RDF/XML example in [1] to the W3C RDF Validator to make it list the triples and draw the graph.  That way people can see where you got the graphic (e.g. from the graph).
2. Little or no Dublin Core ?  I know it's not an Ontology, but it is useful in this way:
If Documents objectify Things, then,
Dublin Core objectifies Things that are not People.
FOAF objectifies Things that are People

So, the model for Government is of necessity two collections:
either 1) a "Collection of Document" and  a "Collection of Person", or
       2) "about Community members" and "Community sub-group descriptions" will do.

[1] Since FOAF cannot distinguish between Properties of Groups of People (Organizations) and Properties of Persons (Individuals), I think it may be a better to clone this name space.
[2] A major difference between the agency of Government and Individuality is that Governments must objectify "People" to do their work, however, if one person objectifies other people it is best not to mention it to a psychiatrist :o