Gov 2.0 Expo

From: Cory Casanave <cory-c@modeldriven.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:05:40 -0400
To: <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
I have had discussions with a few of you about setting up some informal
outreach activities around Gov 2.0 Expo.  Unfortunately I will not be
able to attend due to out of town client needs that week.

However, I would encourage as much interaction as possible with DC
leadership as well as government contractors on the need for and
approach to applying internet technologies to open government.

Have fun at the conference and please provide an update on the following
con call.

Regards,

Cory Casanave