mapping "open government" and "freedom of information" initiatives timeline

From: Daniel Dietrich <daniel@so36.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 17:30:54 +0200
To: IG eGovIG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

I am actually working on a research to map "open government" and "freedom of information" initiatives around the world.

One part will be a timeline to illustrate the most important / outstanding issues and events on both government policy / legislation as well as civil society initiatives

I would like to invite you to have a look on the timeline we have drafted
http://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=19V5UTfrbw1fvBw1FjUJtmgJj9i6eG8nZTh6KoTDVlY0#

and possibly add things we might have missed. Especially initiatives, projects, government policy and or law in your countries would be a substantial benefit to help us complete the picture. It should not take you longer than 10 minutes. If you don't feel comfortable editing the google doc you could also send me a mail. Tanks in advance for you kind cooperation.

Best regards
Daniel