Gov 2.0 Camp Rocky Mountains Update

From: Brian Gryth <briangryth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:23:42 -0600
To: eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hello all,

We now have a date and location for the Rocky Mountain Gov 2.0 Camp.  The
camp is scheduled for Saturday, June 12, 2010, at the Silicon Flatirons
Center at the CU Wolf School of Law in Boulder, CO,

This event is open to anyone interested in improving government.  And, we
plan to provide free attendance for the event.  We are seeking your
sponsorship to help make this event possible.  Any contribution is welcome.
Even if a contribution is not possible, your attendance is welcome and

Registration for attendance or sponsorship of the event is available at

Contributions may also be payable to Gov 2.0 Camp Rocky Mountains and sent
to 1960 Sherman St, Apt 37, Denver, CO 80203.

Additional information about the event is available at
http://barcamp.org/rmgov20camp and the Government 2.0 Camp Rocky Mountains
group, http://groups.google.com/group/RMgov20camp?pli=1.

If you would like any additional information, please feel free to contact

 Brian Gryth
twitter.com/briangryth <http://www.twitter.com/briangryth>

Scott Primeau

twitter.com/scottprimeau <http://www.twitter.com/scottprimeau>