Re: Agenda for Tomorrow's call

Hi all

Apology and reminder that I won't be at the IG call - I have the TF call
at 4am local time and can't burn the candle at both ends this time.

Sad to miss Silona's presentation - I've been looking at the
citability.org initiative and it looks very exciting!

Nothing to report on TF4 atm - will have a good report for the next IG call.

Cheers

Chris