Re: Org. Namespace Example

'Strange' is probably the nicest thing Government Work has ever been called :)

The Public Domain is not undeveloped territory, it is a domain sovereign's 'set aside' for sharing. I think that ignoring this will handicap the Semantic Web and might do worse.

There are some details I wonder about:
* Perhaps org:classification would be better than org:purpose.
* Perhaps The Commons should be a resource rather than a datatype, although beaches do all have water next door, for example.
* Perhaps 'Caretaker' or 'Contact Person' might be better than 'Superintendent', but all are more exact, in a customer service sense, than org:headOf.