[dcat] Comments on the Vocabulary Reference

From: Martin Alvarez-Espinar <martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:48:49 +0200
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hello,

I have some comments about the dcat Vocabulary Reference document. I
prefer discuss it here, before modifying the wiki.

* Property 'Frequency' [1] needs to have a 'dct:Collection' as Domain.
So, a Catalog must be a 'dct:Collection' as well. (I've modified this on
the wiki).

* Property 'Temporal Coverage' [2] could have literal values, typed as
xsd:duration (based on the ISO 8601 standard)? Defined as 'PnYn MnDTnH
nMnS'.

* Property 'keyword/tag' [3] should not restrict its range to 'Literal'.
Some tags might be added as a Resource. For instance, Faviki [4] uses
semantic tags. Other example might use tags from a controlled vocabulary
in SKOS.

Best regards,

Martin

[1]