[LDDemo] Fri 6/18 telecon

From: George Thomas <george@thomas.name>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:19:30 -0400
To: "W3C eGov Interest Group (All)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hello LDDemo'ers,

Let's have a telecon this Friday 6/18 at the usual 8am EST [1].

Agenda topics for this meeting (~10 minutes each, varied by interest and
input of participants);

   - continue discussion of potential 'LD Consumer' [2] project
   - recommendations on geospatial vocabularies
   - recommendations on URI schemes and examples
   - past and upcoming events
   - news and announcements
   - general discussion, q&a

If someone wants to announce their intent to scribe, that would be nice,
since I promised Michael he wouldn't get stuck with that again - so if no
one does, we'll begin the call with a scribe request :)

Thanks, and looking forward to it!

George

[1] http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Teleconferences
[2] http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Supporting_the_Linked_Data_Consumer