RM Gov 2.0 Camp - Participate without Attending

From: Brian Gryth <briangryth@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:25:30 -0600
To: eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hello all,

Tomorrow, June 12, 2010, the first Gov 2.0 Camp Rocky Mountains will take
places in Boulder, Colorado.  We have a great group of enthusiastic people
attending.  However, many people interested in government 2.0 and open
government will not be able to attend.

As such, we are providing a live stream of the camp at
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gov-2-0-camp-rocky-mountains.  The stream has
been broken into segments and the schedule is available at the above link as
well.  These recording will also be available at the camp.

In addition, you may follow the back channel with the hashtag  #rmg2c.

We hope that you will be able to participate or follow tomorrows action even
without attending.

Thanks,
Brian Gryth & Scott Primeau