Re: Organization types predicates vs classes

On 10-06-08 11:48, Dan Brickley wrote:
> Yes, exactly. The schema guarantees things will have multiple types.
> The art is to know when to bother mentioning each type. Saying things
> are an rdfs:Resource is rarely interesting.

FWIW, I actually put (using an inferencer) rdfs:Resource on
everything in [1][2] because I use the fresnel vocabulary to
display things. This means I can make a generic lens like this,

:resourceLens a fresnel:Lens ;
    fresnel:purpose fresnel:defaultLens ;
    fresnel:classLensDomain rdfs:Resource ;
    fresnel:showProperties (
        rdf:type
        fresnel:allProperties
    ) .

to use as a default.

[1] http://knowledgeforge/pdw/ordf/
[2] http://bibliographica.org/

--
William Waites           <william.waites@okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation