Re: Organization ontology

Weren't these details of the discussion the sort of "Mission Creep" the org vocabulary meant to avoid ?  Certainly NGO's including Commercial Interests would like nothing better than to ride the trustworthiness coattails of a Geo-Political State.  But the State is trustworthy precisely because it does not render services to groups, averages or price points, but rather to individuals.  Current "Industry Standards" simply do not protect personal privacy adequately while "Government Standards" must do so.

The org vocabulary has no provision for redaction of what might be private personal information after the next election. But that is not necessary if one is only making the general distinction between Official Function and Functional Office.  The problem arises with the introduction of "Office Function". Forgive me for arguing semantics :)