[LDDemo] Fri 6/4 telecon

From: George Thomas <george@thomas.name>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:32:03 -0400
To: "W3C eGov Interest Group (All)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi LDDemo'ers,

It's been a few weeks since we've (I've) been able to get together, so let's
touch base this Fri 6/4 at 8am EDT.

   1. taking stock of past/recent LDDemo activities
      - review any outstanding action items and owners
   2. Linked Data news and events
      - any new works and existing or possible relationship to GLD
   3. (time permitting) US Data.gov - input from you
      - possible/best immediate use of vocabularies and formats
      - latest URI scheme/set best practice recommendations
      - other suggested action items (sitemaps, etc.)

Hope to hear you and see you on IRC tomorrow morning!