Re: Organization ontology

To give some different perspective, I don't believe that any of those
issues w/r/t to other governance models impinge on the quality or
utility of this organization ontology whatever. Does it accurately
depict every possible scenario? Not at all. Is it adequate for the use
cases and requirements it was set out to achieve? It certainly appears
that way.

Further, governance is -- as Dave points out -- in some ways
orthogonal to organizational structure (so, in some sense this is
*not* true, in that some org structures prohibit or inhibit some
control models, and vice versa, but that only matters here if it does,
and I claim that it doesn't).

This is -- as I said on Twitter last week -- outstanding work and we
will be adopting & adapting it in our work at NASA and other fed govt
customers.

Cheers,
Kendall Clark