[LDDemo] no telecon this Fri 7/30

From: George Thomas <george@thomas.name>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:51:00 -0400
To: "W3C eGov Interest Group (All)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
LDDemo'ers,

I'm afraid that I now have a recurring conflict during our standing 8am EST
telecon time. Unfortunately I need to encourage someone else to take on the
LDDemo Coordinator role. Please let me and Sandro know if you are interested
and able to take on this role and continue the LDDemo meetings and works in
progress.

I remain dedicated to the Government Linked Data cause and will do my best
to continue engaging with the eGov IG going forward.

Thanks and Regards,

George