Digital Inclusion Network Invitation

From: Steven Clift <clift@e-democracy.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:59:41 -0500
To: eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Please pass this on to those in your government who work on digital
inclusion issues including those in e-government projects who are
responsible for take up of online services by harder to reach
communities and people. - Thanks, Steve

We've opened a new two-way online exchange called the Digital Inclusion Network:

Quick Subscribe:    http://e-democracy.org/din
More Info:     http://e-democracy.org/di

Members from over ten different countries have introduced themselves
in the first day:

   http://forums.e-democracy.org/r/topic/7umTI2KSYuLuB1SBRVtsKR

This hybrid e-mail list, web forum, Facebook Page, Twitter feed is
taking the place of the defunct DigitalDivide@ e-mail list which once
had 10,000 members from just about every country.

Web/E-mail Home:

     http://e-democracy.org/di

Facebook:

     http://www.facebook.com/digitalinclusionnetwork

Twitter:

     http://twitter.com/edeminclusion

Please help spread the word to those in your country who work with
digital inclusion/digital divide issues.

At E-Democracy.org we have a particular interest in how we build on
the base of technology access and skill building activities to ensure
greater voice and participation online (content and community
engagement) of all. See our Inclusive Social Media project:
http://e-democracy.org/inclusion

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.Org
  Follow me - http://twitter.com/democracy