Re: Platform for data.gov?

Hi all

I would like to emphasis that the question Peter Krantz raised about

	"what technical platform data.gov website and catalog is built on?"

is of very great importance to many of us looking forward to set up national data catalogues elsewhere . In fact we had the same questions here in Germany and also could not find out exactly so I am very pleased to follow Peters Question, to find out more.

On 25.02.2010, at 20:51, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> Luigi Montanez of the Sunlight Foundation says its built on a custom .NET solution.

What does it means: "its built on a custom .NET solution."?

A clarification on what this exactly means would be of great value for us here in Germany, and possible in other countries as well, to evaluate and make a decision witch system / technology to focus on in order to build national data catalogues.

Best regards
Daniel