Re: Open government data around the world?

From: <Niemann.Brand@epamail.epa.gov>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:20:38 -0500
To: Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray@okfn.org>
Cc: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, public-egov-ig-request@w3.org, niemann.brand@epa.gov
My Open Government Plan (for information and data) is at
http://epa.wik.is/OpenGov

Brand

  From:       Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray@okfn.org>

  To:         eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

  Date:       02/22/2010 03:18 PM

  Subject:    Open government data around the world?

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that we're currently collecting information
about open government data initiatives around the world:

  http://opengovernmentdata.org/
  http://opengovernmentdata.org/form

In particular we're interested in hearing from new/aspiring
initiatives (within government or without) and initiatives from
non-OECD countries.

All the best,

--
Jonathan Gray